During the COVID-19 pandemic, our primary modality for providing our services will be via Telehealth counseling sessions as per the guidelines of our professional organizations, the CDC and state and local government. However, in some circumstances, you and your therapist may decide to resume face-to-face sessions. This decision will be made on an individual bases with consideration given to the risks involved. This page outlines some of the guidelines we will be following.
- You will be required to complete a COVID-19 CONSENT FORM before you come in. (Please click on the highlighted blue section to access the form).
- You will cancel your session if you are sick or have a fever.
- You will cancel your session if you or a member of your family has been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You will wait in your car for your session. Do not come into the waiting room. Your therapist will call or text you when it is time to come in for your session.
- You will come alone to your session. No one else is permitted in the building at this time.
- You will wear a mask to enter the building and in all office spaces and during your entire session.
- You will utilize the hand sanitizer provided when entering the office.
- You will maintain at least a 6-foot distance at all times.
- We will be sanitizing all touch surfaces in-between sessions.
- We will be spacing out appointments to allow for time to clean in-between sessions.
- We will be using open windows and/or air filters to help with air flow.
- We will be wearing masks for all sessions.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer to everyone entering the office.
- We will inform you if your therapist, a member of her family contracts or has been exposed to COVID-19
- We will be waiving all late cancellation fees that are the result of illness.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT REPORTING GUIDELINES
If you or your therapist have tested positive for the coronavirus, we may be required to notify local health authorities that you have been in the office. If we have to report this, we will only provide the minimum information necessary for their data collection and will not go into any details about the reason(s) for our visits.